Hey everyone! Hope that you guys all had a great week. Here are this week's LLC discussion questions. This week we are discussing our "luggage". All of us carry burdens of the past, but it's important to note that there's a mandatory $25 check in fee for non-carryons.
1. How have your wounds shaped who you are today?
2. Have you ever really gotten revenge? If so, how did it make you feel afterwards?
3. If God’s right there when people get hurt, why do you think he doesn’t step in to stop it from happening?
4. Why is God’s forgiveness of us so crucial to our forgiveness of others?
5. Can we forgive somebody without being able to be around them?
6. Is there someone out there you need to forgive?