Hey guys! We'll be going a little out of order for this LLC class. This week we'll be looking at "Breathe". Happy Sunday!
1. Have you ever thought about your breath from a spiritual perspective?
2. What do you believe it means to be “standing on holy ground”?
Are we standing on holy ground, all of the time, but are not aware of it?
3. Have you ever thought about God’s name being anything different than just a name? What names do we have for God?
4. If the name of God is the sound of breathing, how does that change the way you view yourself and others as living beings?
5. Is it possible to feel sacred and fragile at the same time? Why and how?
6. If we believe that God is inherently in every single person, how should that affect how we treat others?